This is our third year hosting Santa’s Grotto at our fantastic custom built grotto experience at Eddie Catz Wimbledon and it’s set to be the best year yet.
If you’ve been before or even if you haven’t your children are in for a real treat.
We pride ourselves on not only providing an amazing experience but also exceptional value. There’s so much more to each and every grotto visit than a mere meeting with the big man himself.
We had lots of questions come our way and it’s made us realise that there’s plenty of things folk do not know about our grotto.
Here’s a list of 11 of them.
- Our brand new look. We’ve given our grotto a complete overall for our new woodland forest theme.
- A professional photo for every child taken by Memory Gate Photography is included in the ticket price.
- Free play at Eddie Catz Wimbledon is included after your visit.
- We have the biggest Polish Santa event in the UK. Over two days Polish families will come from all over London and beyond to visit our Polish speaking Santa and Elves.
- We have the real Santa in our grotto.
- Adults go free. Admission to the grotto and Eddie Catz for two adults is included with every child ticket.
- We dropped the weekend ticket prices for 2016……by a penny.
- Elf training I provided for every child who visits the grotto. They will also walk away with the proper certification and credentials.
- We make a special effort for 1st Christmases……Memory Gate are baby photographers after all!
- Elfie Selfies win prizes.
- We still have tickets available!!!
Be sure to keep updated with Santa’s grotto new via our Facebook Event Page. They’ll be plenty of live grotto updates and competitions so come join the fun!
For our Polish Santa’s Grotto customers we have even created a special Polish Santa event page for you to visit.